Thursday, August 23, 2007

Guess Who's Coming to Dinner...

Thats right, the fucking American Gladiators are coming back. Straight outta the fanboy dream machine and back into your homes. Brought to you by NB-motherfucking-C. Bitches.
Not completely sure if I am super excited for this whole thing. I remember being a lot younger and throwing tennis balls against the bricks on our fireplace, trying to dodge my own rebounds, just like the random people on the show. I always won, obviously. (If I hit myself I would just pretend that I was also the Gladiator and was just kicking ace)
Apparently scheduled for release somewhere around mid-season, this show has potential to be a ratings champ solely because of the popularity of the show during the 90's. I think that it is still on frequently on a couple different channels.
So yeah, Gladiators are coming back.
Be warned, the giant Q-tips are coming.

No comments: