Saturday, September 8, 2007

The Big Ten Network...

Quick question, and I am sure you can answer this for me Rambo; is the Big Ten network only available on Comcast? I'm not sure if they have some exclusive rights to this, but it is conceivable.

I'm visiting the fam right now and my sister and I both agree that if ABC is going to show the U(nranked) of M game then they should also be playing MSU. Right? Well, it would make sense to me even though I generally live a place where my logic beats out logical logic.

Anyway, the fam has WOW and I could find no such listing of this network on their list of available channels. (this includes all the pay football channels) So yeah, is this house doomed to watching only one of the two teams each week? They want to get the channel because we have fans of both teams here, but customer service would not answer any calls today. I am guessing that this is because today is Saturday and WOW sucks donkey dick.

Let me know.

No comments: