Monday, September 10, 2007

You know what, Kanye?

You're right! I haven't noticed it being the white middle-class urban supremacist that I am, but MTV is really out to get you. I mean, talk about a racist channel! In fact, the last I checked, MTV actually may have had the audacity to include the show "Jackass" in their programming, which doesn't even have ANY black people in it. The nerve of some people. I mean, it may be easy to overlook the racist undertones with such high-brow black-culture gems as:
Flavor of Love
Cribs
Pimp My Ride
I Love New York
Celebrity Rap Superstar
And lets not forget the entire network MTV Jams
But this is not enough. American culture has been ignoring the African Americans for too long. I'm sick of hearing one alternative rock song for every ten rap or r+b tunes on the radio, or at parties, or at bars. What the USA needs is more videos with unintelligable swearing, references to drugs and sex, half naked women, and derivative, predictable music. Down with white culture! Down with rock music, country, latin, classical, electronica. And most of all - down with Britney! Because it's not like she helped spur the modern popular culture movement in America that your "talent" was born out of anyway.

FUCK YOU KANYE WEST! TRY WRITING YOUR OWN FUCKING SONG FOR A CHANGE!

No comments: