Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Welcome

Welcome to the blog my brother! Glad to be able to communicate with you on a more regular basis than previously. Also, don't worry about not liking country that much, if I disliked everyone who disliked country I would not have any of you wonderful people as friends. You just leave the country reviews to me...although it'll only be of like one or two bands...one of which just had a CD come out today! I mentioned that earlier.

ItsSpelledGOERG...welcome to the Daily Clusterfuck! By the way...loved the opening of the post.

Also, thanks to myspace.com, I found this hilarious way to see how you will die! Let's see how we shall die bloggers! Click here to come to terms with your own mortality.

My death was as follows: At age 67 while playing Street Fighter Omega at an arcade, you will be electrocuted by the headset. You will be the first such death in years.

1 comment:

Hock said...

You put up a review for a country song and I'll delete it and spit on your grave.