Friday, September 7, 2007

Nighttime Rant About Stubbornness and Stupidity

I'll start off with a funny story about stubbornness. I just don't get it sometimes. About an hour ago Kiznox and I were watching a movie and he started to pass out. I told him he should go to the bed in his room or at the very least the couch right next to us, because I was using the couch he was passing out on. He says "no I'm fine, I'm still listening to the movie." So about 5 minutes later he hunches over and passes out in some awkward position. I was hoping he stayed like that all night but he just woke up. At least I got a good picture out of it. If he did stay like that I would of laughed at him when he woke up with a sore neck.

So what makes people so stubborn? I can see why someone is stubborn on some viewpoint because that is what they believe in. But, why be so stubborn with something that is easily remedied? Isn't it better in the long run to take a minute of your time to save yourself from possible aching later on? I think stubbornness stems from narrow-mindedness. Looking for comfort in the short run doesn't let you think about the consequence in the long run. I'm sure I'm guilty of this from time to time, but that doesn't make me understand this any better. Humans are whacked out...

Which brings me to my next rant. Why the fuck are people so fucking stupid? How hard is it to walk on a fucking sidewalk? I know there are quite a few Asian people here, but the majority of people I'm going to be talking about are white. To make things a whole lot easier, everyone should walk on the right side of the sidewalk in whatever direction they are walking (you know, like driving). I thought this would be common sense. I thought wrong. I hate it when someone is walking at me and I'm on the far right side of the sidewalk and they expect me to move and then we come to a point where we go through the "dance" and both of us try to go the same way and fucking Christ that's annoying. Also, why does everyone think they own the sidewalk? Why get mad at me for walking on the PUBLIC sidewalk and not moving when they are walking 3 deep so they take up the whole thing. I'm not moving for those assholes. They don't own the fucking thing. Dickheads.

Also, how hard is it to use a crosswalk? When the light is green on the street you are trying to cross, that means you shouldn't be walking in the street (with the exception of no cars on the road). Again, you'd think this would be common sense. The fuckers in this city are so rude. Some of them just don't care. They'll walk out in front of your car and with any luck you'll still make the light. To turn this around on the drivers, PEDESTRIANS HAVE THE RIGHT OF WAY, ASSHOLES! When it's their turn, of course. I don't care if the walk sign doesn't change. I know when it's my time to cross the street, you can fucking wait.

That's all I really wanted to say at this moment.

Cottonmouth, I'll totally go to the STS9 concert.

Peace out, donkey lips.

No comments: