Monday, September 24, 2007

Muscle Cars and Kiznox's Insane Theories

So Kiznox and I were watching Death Proof the other day. I don't really remember how the conversation was started, but it resulted in Kiznox telling me that the Chevy Nova (60s-70s era) was not a muscle car. He says that it was too much of a family car and it had no style. Well I got news for ya, bro. Most of the muscle cars from that era were family sedans that were modified to be sport coupes. Also, just because you don't like the Nova (I could care less for it as well) doesn't mean that it wasn't a muscle car. I don't understand why you, for once in your life, can't accept that you are WRONG! Just because you say it wasn't a muscle car because it lacks style doesn't mean it wasn't a muscle car. A muscle car from that era was embodied in a car like the Nova. Muscle cars were just big chunks of metal that were crudely shaped, loud, and had an obscenely huge engine. That classified a muscle car. That classified a Nova.


Well, anyways, Novas suck. Someone bring me a Challenger!

No comments: