Friday, September 14, 2007

My Fall DVR Schedule

Thanks to Clint at TVDeuce.com I got the idea to inform you of my DVR (or as my fellow bloggers and I call it...off-brand TiVo) schedule of the Fall lineup.

Monday

8-9pm: Chuck (new show on NBC that has caught my attention and could be very interesting)
9-10p: Heroes (If I ever get a chance to catch up on this apparently fantastic show I will DVR the episodes)
9-930p: Two and a Half Men (I don't watch many, if any, shows on CBS but I have always heard good things about this one)
930-10p: Rules of Engagement (It's back for year two so it cannot be too bad)

Tuesday

8p: Open slot because I would like to stab those Cavemen from the Geico commercials and ABC for giving them a friggin show!
830-9p: I'm with you Clint when you talk about Carpoolers because I think it could be funny but we'll give it a one episode try.
9-10p: House...if you didn't know that you are simply not paying attention.
9-10p: I am interested in the show Reapers too but we'll see.

Wednesday

8-830p: Back to You with Kelsey Grammar (one of my favorite actors) should be a fairly funny show on Fox....worthy of DVR
830-9p: Snooze time
9-10p: I'll give Bionic Woman a try also...what the hell.
10-11p: I like how this Dirty Sexy Money looks....at least until Lost comes back in February!

Thursday

The only thing I really watch on this day would be Scrubs (especially since it's the last season) because I'm either at work or at the bar on these nights. It is a good night for sports (like College Football or Baseball)

Friday

9-10p: Friday Night Lights returns for another year! Let's see who sleeps with who, who says what racial slur, and see if someone dies or something...whatever it takes to get the ratings up right?

Saturday

Until further notice this day is reserved for College Football.

Sunday

8-830p: The Simpsons return for more debauchery
9-930p: Excitement for Family Guy...especially the Star Wars upcoming episode.
9-10p: Housewives...yes I am a guy and not afraid to admit that.
10-11p: Brothers and Sisters is one of the best shows on TV

2 comments:

Hock said...

Are you fucking kidding me?! No South Park, Drawn Together or It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia? Are you on crack!?

Mr. McLeod said...

No Office?
C'Mon, all the cool kids are watching it!