Tuesday, September 25, 2007

What's Crappenin'?

::Fanfare sounds as I step through the curtain::
::Crowd goes wild::

'Ello, 'Ello everybody
My display name is very indictive of what I go through in my daily life. Let me tell you a little bit about myself...

I rule all.

Enough about me. I joined this blog with one purpose in mind (although I'll probably end up doing more) and that is to do music reviews. I think I have a pretty good prespective on the musical world and if you think differently, tell me I'm wrong, I don't mind. It has always been a dream of mine to do music reviews, but why should anyone listen to me? (Please refer to the section about me above for an answer) I enjoy many different all types of music except country (sorry Rambo Dakota) and rap (sorry anyone?). Music is my life. And that's it. I think I would be a drone without it, and frankly I think everyone else would be without it. Right, Cottonmouth? I know you would be. So listen up jagoffs! Listen to more music!

Did I mention I rule all?

--G-O-E-R-G

1 comment:

Johnny Cottonmouth said...

Oh my God. I'm so excited you joined the blog :)

So you join me as a music correspondent (hopefully you'll be less biased than I am because I only write reviews of music I like haha. I'm really more just trying to push my music on other people