Sunday, September 23, 2007

Call it blasphemy

But I think STS9 has surpassed Umphrey's as my favorite live band.

I'M SORRY UMPHREY'S!!! It's just more my type of music.
(Umphrey's is still amazing, maybe it's just because I've seen them more)

anyway, STS9 last week was unreal. Hock and I were trippin balls, and the set list was awesome. The bass was up so high that your whole body vibrated. The physical feeling that the music gave me was almost too intense to endure. It was amazing. Some favorites included Instantly, Aimlessly, the Rabble, Tokyo, F. Word, and Tooth.

I'm also considering going to see BassNectar in a few weeks in Chicago. Anyone wanna come with? ;) j/k I kinda wanna go to a concert alone as dave suggested, hopefully in the same state as for sts9, I think it would be a blast, not having to worry about what other people think... It would just be another good, but different experience.

But I would also be cool if someone wanted to come :)

PEACE! SOUND TRIBE ROCKS!!!

No comments: