Sunday, September 16, 2007

Hey Hock

So I'm thinking we should get tickets in advance for STS9. That way if we decide to pregame with some magical vegetables, we won't have to deal with getting them while out of our minds. Which would not be fun. I'm hopefully going to be in Lansing at 4:30 or earlier, so we could leave pretty much straight from there, take our shit as SOON as we get to Pontiac, and then we'll be very happy by the time the show starts, and most likely, completely fine again by the time it ends (which I imagine will be a little before midnight, because there's an opening act (PS I'm pissed becuase Bassnectar is opening for them in DC this weekend... if he had opened for them atthe concert we're going to, I might have just jizzed myself)). Anyway, let me know if this all sounds Kosher.

Also, if it's still cool, we should party it up at you guys' place once we get back. Make sure Scott and the girls know I'll be there.

CAN'T WAIT FOR THURSDAY!!!

No comments: