Saturday, September 29, 2007

Halo 3

Well, after playing it all the way through the campaign on normal, I have deduced that the game is set up very well. The art direction and sound design is amazing. It is rather short though. It can be completed between 6-10 hours, if you run through it. I wish there was more substance to it, but of course they just wanted to finish the story and focus more on multi-player. I still have to run through it on legendary to get the "good" ending. I'll do that eventually.

On the topic of multi-player, Xbox Live is where it's at. The matches are fierce and intense. Sometimes you win, and sometimes you get your ass kicked. The only problem I have with multi-player is shields. The use of shields in multi-player is the worst idea. The matches are too uneven, especially when some shots should kill a person and they end up killing you because the game hates your family. Also, where the fuck are all the maps? They better not charge me for new fucking maps.

Overall, the game was worth it, especially playing it online.

No comments: