Monday, September 17, 2007

I Love this Tree...



It is such a gorgeous moment. I want this piece on canvas, stretched at least to 5'x 5' and hanging in my room.

I woke this morning to the sound of some serious slamming. I have no idea what the fuck it was, as the noise had been coming from outside. I rushed over to the window, after fighting my way out from underneath my futon cover that I had apparently decided to use as a blanket, looked out and saw.....nothing. I wish there had been something sweet going on out there. As it stands, I am awake way the hell before I wanted to and have no idea if I am going to be able to get back to sleep.

Today is a work day. I have to remember to get the rest of my schedule when I go in. I would have totally remembered what it was if I had not walked to work a little drunk to get my schedule. That is the kind of time that you just do one thing really quick and then get the fuck out.

No idea if I am making much sense, but I could not care less.

FUCK! I AM SOOO TIRED RIGHT NOW!

1 comment:

Hock said...

Boo fucking hoo, you pansy. Welcome to my weekend.