Monday, September 24, 2007

Seriously Hock?

The instrument in Sub ID was a trumpet. Not a saxophone. How fucked up were you exactly? ;)

And if it makes you feel any better, I had very little knowledge of STS9 too - I mean seeing them at Bisco helped me recognize a few other songs, but it was only like 2 or 3. Most of those songs I didn't know at all, but agreed they were awesome. It's pretty rare for me to enjoy a band I don't know very well like that - even my first time seeing umphreys wasn't that much fun (although I'm sure the shrooms helped ;)). STS9 is just phenomenal live. I downloaded a few of their sets and they're seriously amazing. Being so far back at Bonnaroo definitely didn't do them justice. The music is just so intricate. Anyway, we'll have to go see them again soon, maybe bring a few other peops with, because I feel like theirs is a live show you should trip at at some point in your life. Just like umphrey's. Or anything. Basically I'm just a big proponent of mushrooms

I'm gonna get stoned. Because I can. So there

1 comment:

Hock said...

Yes, it was a trumpet. I'm just a big idiot and spaced out when I typed that.